- Coordinate with business stakeholders to ensure solutions requirements and quality is honed within the development cycle.
- Developing new business initiatives by coordinating with design team and working on websites as per the defined scripting code.
- Developing full-fledged website with variety of content, ensuring that it is fully optimized with standard navigation tools, HTML scripts and CSS Framework.
- Monitoring the quality of the front-end code, complying the designs as per suggested Lilly specified guidelines, and ensuring its compliance with the Lilly technical standards.
- Designing reusability components in vue.js framework.
- Maintaining the web integration controls by providing proper CSS framework, identifying and resolving the issues related with web usage interface if needed and performing troubleshooting on all scripts related front end loading issues.
- Implementing effective user integration and documenting all processes involved in web development for preparing component user integrated website.
- Designing SCSS style sheets for the website, collaborating with the application developer for developing various customized web design system, developing HTML pages for various browsers, along with incorporating new features on the websites.
- Performing Unit tests for browser compatibility on created designs, checking its quality performance, etc., for creating complete user responsive front-end interface.
- Configuring Mocha/Chai test frameworks for front-end testing.
- Report status of projects via written and verbal communication as well as through tracking tools (JIRA) to other team members and other group disciplines within the company.
- Working as a part of development team in an agile environment with new iterations every week, with open communication with Project Managers, DDL’s, Testers and other team members.
- Coordinating with DDL’s for developing various Lilly Enterprise websites with elaborate features, responsive designs and user-based navigation options in it.
Degree Requirement: A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a closely related field , or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.